We’re always looking for new talent to join us. If you’d like to be on board, take a look here!
Table of Contents
🕺 The team
Emotes CO is at the forefront of social hangout experiences in Roblox. We've created TTD 3, our flagship game, which has been bringing players together through dance since 2020 and is building up to be the most interactive social experience within Roblox.
👥 Open positions
These are all the positions we need to fill, but we know that different talent exists in every corner and profession known to the world. We may have a spot which we didn’t know needed filling. If you’re interested in joining but can’t see something here that’s right for you, give us a shout at email@example.com anyway. Send in a resume or portfolio and we’ll see what we can do.
Click the arrow to expand.
- “Community Manager” or “Head Admin” - these are positions you earn as a volunteer community staff member
- “Admin” or “Moderator” - you can apply for these instead in our Discord server whenever applications are open. The server is only available to those 13 or over.
- “Helper” - you can help our community just by supporting it! We don’t hire helpers or “volunteers” in this sense.
- “Influencer” - this is not a position you apply for in this way. You can apply for this instead in our Discord server whenever applications are open. The server is only available to those 13 or over.
- “Developer” - this is vague and not something we’d accept. We’d love to take you on, but we need to know your specialty. Apply for a position listed down below by clicking into the page!
If you do attempt to apply for any of the above positions, your application will be ignored or instantly denied. You may be blocked from making future applications.
🔨 Meet the Ownership
👀 Our vision
At Emotes CO, we’re striving to push the limits of “social hangout” experiences in Roblox.
We believe that players drive their own imagination and we should give them the tools to let it loose. Our creativity and inspiration transfers into our work, which then can shape new breakthroughs for our players.
☕ Our culture
Emotes CO. is joined by creatives on the Roblox platform who are excited to be creating what could be the next big thing for their industry.
We’re all truly honoured to be where we are, and we channel this to create a positive and constructive culture within our workplace. It’s not only our goal to push the limits of what a team like us can do, but also to push the limits of what we can do to foster a workplace that we can be proud to be a part of. This means that:
- We’re a fully remote studio! Most of us are based in Europe or the US and are -4 - 4 hours away from UTC. With this said, we’re looking for people who are within this range, but you can be anywhere else when that’s said and done!
- We’re equally diverse in location and culture. You can hail from wherever you’d like, so long as you show respect to those around you.
- We like to ask for help. Struggling and being challenged are two different things and we’d like to avoid the former.
- We actively fight against working into the AM (this is more commonly called ‘crunch time’) and believe that you should be able to work whenever and wherever is best for you, so long as you meet deadlines. We’ll help you organise so well that you can leave some time for recreation, if you need it.
- We make time to give back to our community in many different ways, and we’d love you to be part of that effort.
- Compensation will always be competitive.
If this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, apply for an open position or give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org!