🕺 The team
Emotes CO is at the forefront of social hangout experiences in Roblox. We've created TTD 3, our flagship game, which has been bringing players together through dance since 2020 and is building up to be the most interactive social experience within Roblox.
⚒️ The role
We’re looking for a proactive and creative 3D Designer who is ready to create 3D models to be displayed in TTD 3’s world.
As a 3D Designer, you will join our department of Contractors to contribute original, hand-made 3D models for use in TTD 3’s world.
- Work in coordination with Emotes CO's 3D Design Team to deliver original, high-quality, hand-made 3D models based on work orders
- Use Discord to report to the Ownership Team regarding your works
- Manage your own time and your own projects, whether you are working alone or collaborating
- Make use of Trello to self-assign (or be assigned) projects to complete, sometimes with deadlines
- Work on your own hours, so long as you meet deadlines and quotas
📄 The requirements
- Experienced: You should have experience in using Blender to create original, hand-made 3D models for at least 2 years.
- Consistent: You should be able to deliver high-quality work based on the requirements each time after receiving feedback and making iterations to your work.
- Curious: You should be enthusiastic and excited to work on new projects in order to strengthen your skills or foster new ones.
- Creative: You take a thoughtful and thorough approach to solving problems. You bring in great ideas from various inspirations.
- A Team Player: You are ready to contribute to an expansive and worldwide team of like-minded creatives in your field. You are respectful of criticisms and opinions and ready to share your own.
- A Collaborator: You are excited to work alongside people with the same skills as you to deliver work of outstanding quality efficiently.
- Dependable: You manage your time effectively, and can meet time constraints if you agree to them.
- Flexible: You are ready to contribute in your other areas of expertise if need be.
You may be:
- Experienced in creating mid-poly builds; this is generally the area that we work in
- Proficient in item rigging
- Familiar with designing worlds like ours to create beautiful backgrounds for videos
💰 The compensation
- Fair and calculated compensation upon public release of your work
- Up to 50,000 Robux per project
- Support regarding the Developer Exchange program if needed
- Access to escalated Roblox support when dealing with issues that impact your work
- Recognition as a Contractor across our community
💼 To apply
Email us at email@example.com and tell us about yourself and what you can do!
We’ll need you to include:
- The job title as the subject of the email
- If we don’t see a valid job title, we normally don’t read the email. This helps us sort through them easier!
- Your “elevator pitch”
- Tell us a little about yourself! Why do you want this job and why is it a good idea for us to hire you?
- Either a CV, Resume or Digital Portfolio
- Make sure that it at least includes more details about your experience including previous positions and any skillsets you possess.